Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Database Administrator
Location(s): Ybor City, FL (Hybrid – 2 days in office)
Duration: 6 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
- Designs, implements, configures, maintains, and administers databases according to application needs (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) for reliability plans and recovery measures.
- Monitors the performance of Enterprise level Relational Databases and makes the necessary modifications to optimize databases to achieve cost-effective access to data.
- Participates in analysis of hardware and system software requirements, and design of the technical solution.
- Reapplies existing security rights during recreation of objects.
- Implements and maintains database middleware tools across all corporate databases to give end users a single database view.
- Evaluates data needs to eliminate redundancy and promote integrity across business systems.
Works with business partners, peers and vendors in strategies that support:
- Database Access
- Data Movement and Transformation
- Data Warehousing
- Plans and performs appropriate database backup and recovery strategies.
- Monitors and coordinate database system patches and upgrades.
- Maintains knowledge of in-house database technologies and makes recommendations to IT management to facilitate positive outcomes.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-220077
Publish Date: 22 Feb 2023