Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Database Administrator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Database Administrator
Location(s): Charlotte, NC
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Test programs or databases, correct errors, and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
- Plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized damage, modification, or disclosure.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Train users and answer questions.
- Specify users and user access levels for each segment of database.
- Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems such as the installation of new databases.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project.
- Develop standards and guidelines to guide the use and acquisition of software and to protect vulnerable information.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science required.
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or Information Technology highly preferred.
- Profound knowledge of database query languages.
- Technology Requirements:
- Backup or archival software.
- Database management system software – MSSQL/SYBASE/SYBASE REPLICATION/AWS
- Metadata management software.
- Object or component-oriented development software.
- Operating system software.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-205922
Publish Date: 31 Aug 2022