Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Pipeline Engineer (222944)
Duration: 11 Months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:222944
Job Description: The company is seeking an experienced data pipelines engineer for our data engineering organization. As a member of our team, you will develop highly-performant, scalable and available data pipelines for internal- and external-facing business domains. You must be able to understand business data requirements, be familiar with cloud-based data pipelining tools and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
- As a member of our team, you will design, develop, test and maintain highly performant, scalable, robust and available data pipelines for our business teams.
- Work closely with the data science and engineering team and the data platform team to implement automated data pipeline workflows in the Azure/AWS cloud platforms to enable data ingestion, processing, and distribution.
- Deploy scalable solutions typical to critical business environments.
- Build the automation and monitoring frameworks that capture metrics and operational KPIs for data pipeline quality and performance.
- Build prototypes and workflows to try out new ideas in an iterative manner.
- 3+ years of hands-on software development, data engineering, and systems architecture
- 2+ years of experience in designing, developing and maintaining high performance, low latency and large-scale data pipelines.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL optimization and performance tuning, and development experience in programming languages like Python, PySpark, Scala etc.)
- 2+ years in cloud data engineering experience in Azure or/and AWS
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets
- Experience with data modeling, data warehousing, and building high-volume ETL/ELT pipelines
- Experience with modern data technologies such as SQL and non-SQL databases, REST / GraphQL APIs, data event streaming technologies, and in-memory data storage.
- Experience with version control systems like Github and deployment & CI/CD tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-222944
Publish Date: 04 Apr 2023