Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Modeler for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Data Modeler
Schedule: 9am-5pm EST
Locations: Bloomfield CT
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 6 months
Candidates local to Bloomfield CT, Bloomington MN, or St. Louis MO preferred as onsite presence will be required.
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Infrastructure assignments/projects. Analyzes and develops logical database designs, data models and relational data base definitions across multiple computing environments.
- Analyzes and designs data models, logical data bases and relational data base definitions.
- Provides data element naming consistent with standards and conventions and ensures that data dictionaries are maintained across multiple data base environments (e.g., host based, client server, distributed systems, Web and e-commerce).
- Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, provides in-depth consulting to client and IT management and staff in the identification and resolution of information flow and content issues. Performs data modeling studies and develops detailed data models.
- Works with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain consistent data element definitions across computing environments.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple computing environments to support data warehousing and efficient data mining.
- Exercises considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. Uses deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership within Data Modeling but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. Recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
- Excel, Pivot Tables, Presenting Ideas, PowerPoint, SQL, Python, and Tableau
College Degree preferred. Specialization or master’s degree in MIS or Computer Science is preferred or equivalent work experience
Job ID: JOB-226554
Publish Date: 22 May 2023