Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Manager for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Houston, TX
Hybrid (2-3 days on site)
Pay: 75-80 an hour on W2
Reference Job Order #: 230930
- Supports the larger HSE&C product data strategy including defining and supporting discovery, data element prioritization, roadmap, plan and tools needed and used as it relates to Sustainability data.
- Acts as a conduit between the HSE&C community and the data & technology community, including the leadership in both organizations, on data strategy, data management and the governance and use of Sustainability data.
- Helps prioritize critical initiatives within the Sustainability product line to support the HSE&C digital strategy.
- Identifies and raises key issues related to Sustainability data in the product line and data & analytics operation.
- Drives the appropriate use of regulatory and complex data. Identifies appropriate ways to deliver value using an integrated, holistic data landscape.
- Escalates Sustainability data issues throughout product development, data operations, discovery, etc. Identifies barriers and helps ensure progress to plan, budget and value delivery.
- Works with external partners, where appropriate or necessary, to support the delivery of specific projects and capabilities.
- Drives Sustainability data management processes and policies. Monitors and advises on quality of data and adherence to standards.
- Drives an open data culture within the HSE&C community, data & analytics, and product lines to minimize silo thinking. Applies appropriate data classification for internal sharing and integrating data.
- Supports the development of the product line’s data capabilities through knowledge sharing and leveraging learning.
- Success Factors
- Demonstrates ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries within a highly complex, highly regulated, fast-paced, fluid, Agile environment.
- Combines big picture thinking with pragmatism. Able to consider and support a scalable data strategy for Sustainability.
- Builds trusted relationships to influence SMEs and technical resources across HSE&C, data & analytics, product and within company.
- Can balance short-term needs while supporting the development of longer-term solutions. Shows good judgement.
- Monitors current trends and data development emerging in industry and digital space.
- 5+ years of Business Analyst or Data Manager experience (preferably in energy industries and/or with environmental/sustainability data) particularly designing, building and operating systems and workflows that are data dependent.
- Track record of delivering Sustainability data-related or technology projects and/or efforts, analysis or reporting and proven ability to provide data related guidance and recommendations.
- Experienced and versed in data analytics tools, data architecture, data management.
- Proven ability to collaborate with technical professionals and subject matter experts across with relation to digital and technology.
- Experience in “liberating data”, establishing data as an asset and promoting a culture of innovation and relentless improvement.
- Experience in building consensus around data value and gaining support from leadership and organization for data driven decision making.
- End to end acquisition, analysis and management of sustainability data and information across typical operational activities.
- Undergraduate degree in STEM field required
Ideal Skill Set
- Microsoft Azure
- Data Governance
- Agile Methodology
- Product-led development
Job ID: JOB-230930
Publish Date: 31 Aug 2023