Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Management Principal
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Location: Des Plaines, IL
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Robert Garcia at: RGarcia@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #: 182324 or click the Apply Button.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) seeks a Data Management Principal a contract term at one of our biggest financial clients! This position requires that the selected candidate will work in Des Plaines, IL.
- Identify and research new technologies, solutions, and deep learning capabilities that solve relevant business problems, including reinforcement learning, semi-supervised learning, unsupervised learning.
- Develop and implement a data management, data quality or metadata research plan that may include small teams.
- Engage with and support data management teams with technical guidance and direction.
- Influence and teach others in new areas by writing papers, giving presentations internal and external, leading courses and curriculum, giving demonstrations.
- Research new technologies, solutions, and techniques.
- 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- 2+ years of academic research experience
- 2+ years of communication experience in one or a combination of the following: facilitating technical conferences, publishing articles, or delivering tailored presentations
- 4+ years Unica experience required
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3), based in Detroit, Michigan, prides itself on being an international, woman-owned, $300+ million IT and Business Services Corporation with 30+ years of service. We are ranked 16th among the largest staffing firms in the US by Staffing Industry Report, 6th largest IT Diversity staffing firm, and are one of five companies nationally certified as a Charter Partner with Staffing Industry Analysts. S3 provides IT consulting, customized project solutions, vendor management programs and executive search services to financial institutions, insurance, energy, oil/gas, telecommunication, government, retail, and health care industries worldwide. We have more than 3,600+ consultants and 31 offices in the US and Europe. S3 is also proud to be nationally recognized as both a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly Employer.
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package which may include: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401(k) Plan, Vacation Package, Life & Disability Insurance Plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to: Set the bar high for what a company should do, create jobs, offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life, and improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-182324
Publish Date: 27 Sep 2021