Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Management Consultant for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Data Management Consultant
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Collaborates with Product Team and solution engineering experts to understand enhancements and project objectives.
- Act as a Data expert for the Agile Scrum Team and the stakeholders.
- Utilize agile tools and resources to manage and track work via JIRA.
- Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to understand needs, support design, test and deploy capabilities.
- Provides insights to the product owner by performing impact analysis and root cause analysis to help solve reported issues or understand the impacts of a data change.
- Ensures the quality of data via integration, regression and production environments.
- Works closely with Product Owner, Product Manager and Stakeholders to define the technical data product requirements.
- Works with Product Owner to ensure Features are reflecting the work that Scrum team will execute via User Stories.
- Participates in Program Increment Planning and Program Backlog Refinement
- Experience on Cloud Technologies like AWS is good to have.
- Previous work experience in data processing software and languages to include: Teradata Studio, Toad, SQL
- Demonstrated 5-7 years of extensive experience in data informatics & data exchange, particularly using healthcare and clinical data such as: Claim, Membership, Client Structure, Benefits, and Utilization Management/Case Management etc.
- Ability to research data issues using technologies such SQL, SAS, TOAD, Alation etc.
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to understand enterprise code artifacts on how data solutions are built to solve various business use cases. This will require deep understanding of all technologies used for various data solutions.
- Experience working with Data Stewards, Data Modelers will be a big plus.
- BS or BA degree in MIS, Business, Computer Science or equivalent work experience 5-7 years of hands-on experience with data mining, analysis, data processing software and languages Detailed oriented with proven ability to prioritize multiple tasks
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203845
Publish Date: 01 Jul 2022