Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Entry (209458)
Location(s): Midland, TX (onsite + remote)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:209458
Important Job Details:
- 3 Days in office (Tues- Thurs), 2 days remote (Mon & Fri)
- 9/80 Schedule
Job Description / Duties:
- Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Create, load and update data in EAM.
- Collect and update data from different system of records for regulatory compliance and inspection planning.
- Create Inspection Reports (IRs) into the Integrity Management Software (IDMS) for Asset Integrity assuring that the digital report is embedded.
- Create TMLs (Thickness Measurement Locations) and TMLs trending into the IDMS.
- Assist with uploading the WRs (Work Requests) and ITs (Inspection Tasks) status in the IDMS (Visions) for Asset Integrity.
- Review Full Inspections and External Inspection past due in Visions by working with the Fixed Equipment Specialist to upload reports and re-schedule upcoming inspections in Visions.
- Works as liaison between the Fixed Equipment Specialist and the Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Coordinators to complete and close WRs in Visions.
- Responsible for Asset Integrity data clean up input and overall data integrity management.
- Assist in generation of Asset Integrity (Customized Reports).
- Assists with inspection schedule reporting.
- Assists with a variety of projects relating to development of charts/graphs, metric tracking, data analysis.
- Provides business and administrative support to customers as needed.
- Handles multiple tasks with competing priorities, develops resources to perform the work, and plans workload to meet deadlines.
- Exports data in other software programs for manipulation and comprehension.
- 2-4 years of applicable experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel (Available for a practical test during the interview).
- Customer and Team orientated with strong relationship management and collaboration skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple simultaneous projects so that key targets and deadlines are met.
- Strong process, planning, organization, and data analysis skills.
- Ability to utilize The Company’s core enabling software platforms, such as EAM, Visions, Access, Power BI, SAP.
- Strong EAM background and experience is preferred.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-209458
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022