Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Software Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns
- May lead or manage sizable projects
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience and technical knowledge
- 6-10+ years background in software development in C# and one or more other programming languages.
- Experience in Microservice Architecture
- Azure DevOps, GitHub, Jenkins, TFS
- Exposure to SOLID, Architectural Patterns, Development Best Practices
- Unit Testing, Test Driven Development and use of mocking frameworks.
- Git Repository, TFS Version Control or other source controls.
- React, MVC, Angularjs, Angular 5+
- Security Engineering or Knowledge of OWASP Principles a plus
- Kafka knowledge a plus
- NoSQL Solutions a plus
- Experience building in Event Driven Architecture a plus
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204700
Publish Date: 28 Jul 2022