Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Engineer II – IT for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC Hybrid (onsite + some remote)
Duration: 12+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 206927 or Click the Apply Button.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic data engineer to join a fast-growing analytics team. The position is cloud centric, utilizing AWS and Azure. You will be primarily working with big-volume data leveraging the newest and cutting-edge Big Data technologies available on the market. If you are a sharp, innovative and talented engineer wanting to fully utilize your Big Data skills, keep learning and growing with your career, be engaged and enabled with various exciting Big Data projects, this is the right opportunity for you.
- Support or collaborate with application developers, database architects, data analysts and data scientists to ensure optimal data delivery architecture throughout ongoing projects/operations.
- Design, build, and manage analytics infrastructure that can be utilized by data analysts, data scientists, and non-technical data consumers, which enables functions of the big data platform for Analytics.
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain architectures, such as databases and large-scale processing systems that help analyze and process data in the way the Analytics organization requires.
- Develop highly scalable data management interfaces, as well as software components by employing programming languages and tools.
- Work closely with a team of Data Science staff to take existing or new models and convert them into scalable analytical solutions.
- Design, document, build, test and deploy data pipelines that assemble large complex datasets from various sources and integrate them into a unified view.
- Identify, design, and implement operational improvements: automating manual processes, data quality checks, error handling and recovery, re-designing infrastructure as needed.
- Create data models that will allow analytics and business teams to derive insights about customer behaviors
- Build new data pipelines, identify existing data gaps and provide automated solutions to deliver analytical capabilities and enriched data to applications.
- Responsible for obtaining data from the System of Record and establishing batch or real-time data feed to provide analysis in an automated fashion.
- Develop techniques supporting trending and analytic decision making processes
- Apply technologies for responsive front-end experience
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
- Develop data set processes for data modeling, mining and production
- Integrate data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages)
- 3+ years of Hands-on experienced with Cloud (AWS or Azure).
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science or engineering
- Good at Java or Python programming
- 2+ years of Hands-on experience in PySpark/Spark handling big data
- Experienced with RDBMS and ETL tools
- Strong collaborations skills working with data architects, data scientists, developers, and other IT team members
- Hands-on experience in Java/Spring boot building scalable, high performing and robust Java applications
- Extensive experience in large scale system architecting, implementation and project management..
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206927
Publish Date: 09 Sep 2022