Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer
Location(s): Bloomfield, CT (hybrid role)
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Root cause analysis of application issues.
- This includes identifying, validating, and documenting issues.
- Effective communication and prioritization of issues with business team and includes testing out solutions and implementing into production.
- Support the Business Intelligence (BI) Solutions Development team for application enhancements and new content.
- Translates customer objectives into requirements understanding and proactively anticipating user needs.
- Engage in operational readiness activities to ensure that project go-live is stable and successful
- Work across teams including Data Science, Clinical and Medical Economics to deliver new reporting capability and efficiencies to customers.
- Identify and take ownership of issues with the ability to engage appropriate partners in order to drive to resolution.
- Enforce Service Level Agreements (SLA s) through effective partnering with upstream data sources to ensure timely and accurate reporting for internal users and customer delivery.
- Enable type Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) by working with stakeholders to identify & define the service level indicators (SLI) and objectives (SLO)
- Work closely with engineering teams on monitoring and performance management tools initiatives to improve system reliability and performance.
- Read, write, and manipulate Python/SQL code for sourcing data/calculations/methodology for data base jobs and/or report generation.
- Support big data, analyze large data sets to identify root cause of reporting issues, rationalize report outcomes, and/or pinpoint opportunities for improved reporting outcomes.
- Experience in identifying operational efficiencies for improving asset performance, availability, and overall reliability for stakeholder consumption.
- Effective leadership having the ability to take ownership, communicate with all Matrix partners, listen to feedback, and have the flexibility to solve problems in an ever-changing workplace.
- Ability to work comfortably with all levels of management including senior level leaders
- Proven ability to navigate in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience in strategic planning, process automation and business applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to compile and analyze information, and provide resolutions or recommendations for improving operational processes.
- Project management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to understand complicated concepts and break them down into easy to understand and meaningful information.
- Kwowledgeable of Healthcare Data – Member, Provider, Clinical, Claim, and Eligibility Data.
- Hands on experience with strong database querying skills utilizing SQL Server, TOAD, Hadoop, HUE, and SAS (EG) or Teradata required.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Python experiences required
- Experience with reporting tools such as Excel, LOOKER, Tableau, COGNOS, ServiceNow or SCORE.
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvements
- Experience in development and monitoring tools- Splunk, Dynatrace, & CA APM
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) experiences a plus
- Exposure to standard software development practices including agile, deployment pipelines, continuous integrations, and continuous delivery
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health management or Computer Science and Information Systems preferred with 5+ years work experience in health care/managed care field with direct responsibility for data analysis and management, relational databases, and reporting.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206070
Publish Date: 25 Aug 2022