Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Engineer (207192)
Location(s): Bakersfield or San Joaquin, CA (Must go on-site)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #: 207192
Job Description/ Responsibilities: Design and Build the integration jobs that move data from existing SoR applications into and throughout the company Microsoft Cloud environment (Data Lake, Azure SQL, Azure DWH) leveraging the company common/standard integration patterns, tools and languages (Azure Data Factory, Data Brick, Spark SQL, Python, PySpark)
- Azure Data Factory (ADF)
- Azure Data Brick
- Spark SQL & PySpark
- Azure Synapse, Azure SQL, Azure DWH
- Azure Data Lake Storage / Analytics
- Azure Database Migration Services
- Knowledge in older integration and storage tools is beneficial (MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, IBM DataStage, etc.)
- 10 + years’ experience Soft Skills
- Ability to navigate and comprehend mapping documents
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines, branching strategies, & GIT for code management
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) tool for work management
- Practitioner of Agile/SAFe practices •
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207192
Publish Date: 16 Sep 2022