Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is seeking a Data Center Asset Coordinator for a longstanding partner in St. Louis, MO. This is a Hybrid role with onsite work to be performed 1/3 of the time. This role MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility.
Job Title: Data Center Asset Coordinator (Hybrid)
Job Type: W-2 only
Contract length: 12 months
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #207229.
- Support Data Center operations by ordering, tracking, validating receipt, and managing the electronic records of assets (hardware and software).
- Execute processes and provide input for new processes to establish and maintain the accuracy of hardware and software asset information.
- Coordinate the reporting and tracking associated with the lifecycle management of hardware and software assets to ensure that the required level of support and maintenance is sustained.
- Utilize ITAM tools (ServiceNow) to capture and maintain hardware and software records.
- Manage request for assets including the ordering, receipt, and creation of electronic asset records.
- Perform audits to ensure validity of asset records.
- Publish reports on asset information.
- Coordinate communications with business partners on hardware and software lifecycle.
- Provision work orders including order input and receipt validation.
- Develop processes and identify opportunities to drive continuous improvements.
- Assist with related Data Center activities as required.
- Experience using Configuration Management Database (AMDB & CMDB) or Data Center Infrastructure Management (DCIM) application (ServiceNow).
- Strong communication skills that demonstrate collaboration, facilitation, and customer service.
- Self-starter with a focus on personal accountability, task management, and detailed work in a complex environment.
- Understanding of safe operations within a Data Center environment.
- Reviewing and editing work products written by other team members.
- Change control processes and knowledge of managing risks associated with project management basics, experience identifying and tracking progress on tasks to complete a project.
- Technical experience with Windows, Linux, or VMWare is a plus.
- Oracle E-Business application is a plus.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207229
Publish Date: 20 Sep 2022