Strategic Staffing Solutions
Data/Business Analyst (Loan IQ/AFS)
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Hybrid)
Contract: 6+ months W2 ONLY
Rate: $ 43-$45hr
- Design and conduct moderately complex analysis to identify and remediate data quality or integrity issues and to identify and remediate process or control gaps.
- Adhere to data governance standards and procedures.
- Identify data quality metrics and execute data quality audits to benchmark the state of data quality.
- Design and monitor data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes or procedures to ensure data control and remediation for companywide data management functions.
- Support communications with basic documentation related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, or remediation updates.
- Support issue remediation by performing basic to mildly complex data profiling, data or business analysis, and data mapping as part of root cause or impact analysis.
- Provide support to regulatory analysis and reporting requirements.
- Recommend plans for the development and implementation of initiatives that assess the quality of new data sources.
- Work with business and technology partners or subject matter professionals to document or maintain business or technical metadata about systems, business or data elements, or data-related controls.
- Consult with clients to assess the current state of data quality within area of assigned responsibility.
- 2+ years of Data Management, Business Analysis, Analytics, Project Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience interpreting and applying policy and regulatory compliance requirements associated with multiple Regulatory Reporting schedules, including the FR Y-14Q/M.
- Ability to articulate business requirements and user stories for technical resources, performing user acceptance testing and production check-out associated with the enhancement cycle.
- Knowledge of and experience working with Commercial Banking loan portfolios.
- Experience working on data mapping/data lineage.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
- Working knowledge of the following systems: Automated Financial System (AFS) and/or Loan IQ.
Job ID: JOB-222962
Publish Date: 04 Apr 2023