Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: DATA/BUSINESS ANALYST
Location: HOUSTON, TX (REMOTE – ONSITE)
Duration: 12 mos
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Michael Gutierrez at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #195740 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead execution of process improvement opportunities through the pipeline to solution delivery; partner with enterprise IT to leverage digital expert resources.
- Collect user feedback and suggestions, evaluate value propositions, work with IT, external consultants, and internal customers to implement solutions, both in the process world and digital world.
- Subject matter expert in digital platforms used for collaborations, data, records, and projects.
- Information and collaboration tools administration.
- Manage and deliver continuous improvement to our information and collaboration tools (MS SharePoint, MS Teams, etc.).
- Coordinate data lake foundation efforts to enable self-serve analytics by citizen developers.
- Collaborate on and develop data analytics and visualizations to steward our analytics inventory
- Drive digital fluency by delivering training and support for common productivity tools.
- Manage and contribute to digital opportunity pipeline in ADO.
- We are currently seeking a Digital Business Analyst to support the product lifecycle process and drive business efficiency through digital platform solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or other relevant fields (concentration in information systems, preferred).
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience or training in developing solutions and supporting productivity tools: SharePoint, Power Apps, Power BI, Spotfire, Tableau, ADO or JIRA.
- Prior experience in process improvement (Lean Sigma, Agile methodologies, etc.); drive simplification in work & digital platforms.
- Prior experience in product lifecycle management and associated digital solutions and platforms
Job ID: JOB-195740
Publish Date: 26 Apr 2022