Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Architect (204168)
Location(s): AZ, MN, WI, IA, TX, NC, PA, NJ, MD, IL.MA, NH
Duration: 6- Month Contract to Hire
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:204168 orClick the Apply Button.
Job Role/ Responsibilities: Act as an advisor to leadership to develop or influence applications, network, information security, database, operating systems, or web technologies for highly complex business and technical needs across multiple groups.
- Lead the strategy and resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring in-depth evaluation across multiple areas or the enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical and inductive thinking.
- Translate advanced technology experience, an in-depth knowledge of the organizations tactical and strategic business objectives, the enterprise technological environment, the organization structure, and strategic technological opportunities and requirements into technical engineering solutions.
- Provide vision, direction, and expertise to leadership on implementing innovative and significant business solutions. Maintain knowledge of industry best practices and new technologies and recommends innovations that enhance operations or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Strategically engage with all levels of professionals and managers across the enterprise and serve as an expert advisor to leadership.
- 7+ years of Engineering experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
Job ID: JOB-204168
Publish Date: 14 Jul 2022