Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Data Architect for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Data Architect
Onsite required: At least two days per week.
Locations: Bloomfield, CT, Morris Planes, NJ, or Philadelphia, PA.
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 12 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
As an Analytics Platform Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the architecture of the analytics platform which include the following:
- Develop the architecture to support data collection, storage, processing, and delivery across a variety of data sources.
- Develop and implement the integration architecture to enable seamless integration of data across various systems and applications.
- Develop the security architecture to ensure that the platform is secure, reliable, and meets compliance requirements.
- Create technical specifications and detailed design documents to ensure the platform is scalable and meet business requirements.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team during the software development lifecycle.
- Conduct architecture reviews to ensure the platform meets the desired requirements and is aligned with the overall business architecture.
- Ensure the platform is designed to support the use of advanced analytics techniques, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Ensure the platform is compliant with all applicable data privacy regulations and best practices.
- Partner with data engineers and data scientists to implement data collection, analysis, and modeling.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to data platforms, and provide thought leadership within the organization.
- 10+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise-level data and analytics platforms.
- Familiarity with machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques and their application in building analytics platforms.
- Experience working with Data bricks and preferably Domino.
- In-depth knowledge of data architecture principles, relational and NoSQL databases, data processing, and data warehousing.
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud architecture, preferably AWS.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end to end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues/roadblocks.
- Expert level knowledge of modern relational and NoSQL databases, data warehousing, data formats, data modeling, and data standards in healthcare like FHIR/HL7 is preferred.
- Experience in supporting the design and specification of data presentation and knowledge of reporting, analytics, and trending.
- Experience in integrating data from multiple source systems.Requires knowledge and experience in data warehousing (ETL, ODS, Star Schemas, OLAP, Dimensional modeling etc.); knowledge and understanding of different data management methodologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with disparate clients.
- Ability to independently lead or facilitate meetings.
- Ability to identify potential solutions and take initiative.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team and handle sensitive data professionally.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and work within deadlines.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
Job ID: JOB-225332
Publish Date: 26 Apr 2023