Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Architect (207191)
Location(s): Bakersfield/San Joaquin, CA (Must be able to go Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To apply: Please email your resume inWord FormattoPaola Martinez at: PMartinez@strategicstaff.comand Reference Job Order #:207191
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Model, Design, Build, and Verify/Troubleshoot the tables, files, etc. and their data that is stored in the company’s Microsoft Cloud environment (Data Lake, Azure SQL, Azure DWH) leveraging the company’s common/standard architecture design tools, design patterns, and languages
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications.
- Modify existing databases and database management systems.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system.
Required Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of Design/Modeling tools (IBM Data Architect, etc.)
- Knowledge of Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL storage platforms
- Understanding of older storage platforms (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, ERP/SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of Azure Synapse, Azure DWH
- Understanding of Integration tools within Azure (Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Data Brick, Python, Spark SQL)
- Understanding of older integration is beneficial (MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, IBM DataStage, etc.)
Required Soft Skills:
- Knowledge in Data Modeling best practices (Star Schema, Time-Series, CI/CD, Cube)
- Ability to analyze various data set, resolve data relationships, and data troubleshooting, & dissect complex calculation into actionable smaller parts
- Ability to communicate with both business SMEs and integration developers
- Ability to navigate and comprehend mapping documents
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines, branching strategies, & GIT for code management
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) tool for work management.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-207191
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022