Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS IS HIRING
Data Analytics Consultants
Location-Charlotte, NC and Minneapolis, MN
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience writing business requirements as JIRA stories
- Experience working in Agile Scrum & Kanban environments
- Strong data profiling and data analytics
- Strong SQL writing experience (joins, unions, sub-queries)
- Experience understanding pseudo SQL code and reverse engineer them to write requirements
- Strong sql, data articulation/analysis with combination of business analysis in financial industry.
- Leads complex enterprise-wide programs and collaborates on strategic initiatives for data governance, data quality and metadata activities.
- May act as a relationship manager for a line of business.
- May design and deliver database architecture / design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, performing needs assessments, database definition & structure, documentation, long-range requirements, and operational guidelines.
- Provides consultation in process evaluations, performance monitoring, and statistics to senior management.
- Leads analysis on complex multi domain remediation efforts and serves as single point of contact on low to medium priority issues.
- Partners with groups and various levels of seniority across the firm to coordinate and drive collaboration on solution design and remediation execution.
- May mentor junior team members.
Job ID: JOB-174327
Publish Date: 21 Jul 2021