Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Lead Analytics Consultant for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Charlotte, NC (On-Site Required)
Duration: 6+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 209106 or Click the Apply Button.
We are seeking an analytics consultant who can come in and assist us with the consumption of people analytics data, manipulate that data to tell a story, and propose follow up actions to both enrich out data environment and overall Redeployment recommendations. This individual should be able to work semi-autonomously by engaging with partners and the team to uncover insights.
Redeployments is a body of work where we desire to retain desirable talent, and redeploy them in high need areas as an alternative to displacements. The design team currently engaged with working with partners from service areas and the LOBs to improve redeployment activities where they exist and create new systemic behaviors where we currently don’t have any.
- Perform default, loss, and prepayment forecasting on credit sensitive positions within the Analytics Portfolio.
- Participate in company stress testing and capital planning efforts surrounding the securities portfolio and Treasury mortgage portfolio.
- Advise line of business, companywide functions, and more experienced leadership on business strategies based on research of performance metrics, trends in population distributions, predictive scenario modeling, and other complex data to maximize profits and asset growth, and minimize operating losses within risk and other operating standards.
- Interpret and translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results, and interpretation of model output.
- Provide leadership in the identification and development of new research concepts and designs.
- Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed.
- Provide updates on project logs, monthly budget forecasts, monthly newsletters, and operations reviews.
- Assist managers and leaders in building quarterly and annual plans and forecast future market research needs for business partners supported.
- Mentor or manage more less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and more experienced managers to resolve issues and achieve goals.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- 2+ years of design experience
- Ability to write clear and precise user requirements for business metrics, datasets, and dashboards
- Business Requirements & Test Strategy
- Data Aggregation
- Data analysis
- Relationship Building
- Relationship Management
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209106
Publish Date: 07 Nov 2022