Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location(s): Multiple Locations
- Interact with various business and technical partners to collect business metadata, artifacts supporting Data Quality Control Assessment and application preventative controls.
- Work with line of business partners on understanding data management concepts, such as core data, data element descriptions and business criticality
- Escalate to team lead if timeline risks arise which might impact deliverables.
- Partner with QA to ensure artifacts meet Data Management Standards
- Drives the implementation of data governance on applications supporting critical functions and across the target state data platforms.
- Leads the end-to-end documentation and assessment of data controls across critical bank reporting and processes, as needed.
- Ideal candidate would have data dictionary, linage, and controls experience.
- Candidate must be able to understand data from a technical perspective but and define/discuss from a business perspective.
- Ability to write basic SQL Queries.
- Excel proficiency
- Understanding of metadata
- Data Lineage-someone who knows how to move within SQL models and understands a SQL environment.
- Data Mapping skills and be able to speak the language of data in motion.
- Document data lineage in Data Sharing Agreements
Job ID: JOB-218928
Publish Date: 09 Feb 2023