Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Data Analyst
Key Skills: Alteryx, Tableau,SQL,Python
Location(s): Morris Plains NJ
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 11 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
We are looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for user experience. You will apply data-wrangling skills across data domains, discover and share data-driven insights and visuals, collaborate to design experiments, construct and interpret quantitative analyses, and build statistical studies, all in order to measure and quantify what we learn, invent and build at Express Scripts. You will research and ana-lyze the data to distill customer trends and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and achieve business goals. You will be expected to work closely with qualitative researchers, data teams in other parts of the organization, business and product teams, and the extended experience design team to track quantitative markers of the user experience. Data visualization and presentation skills are key in this role.
Our ideal candidate brings the following skills:
- Data wrangling and profiling
- Data prep for analytics and data science
- Data visualization and story telling
- Journey analytics creation
- Presentations to partners and stakeholders
- Create executive dashboards and operational scorecards utilizing multiple analytics tools: Tab-leau, Looker, Adobe Analytics
- Deep dive on digital analytics data to support one off and ongoing requirements.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with key stakeholders in support of re-porting and analysis.
- Enable and extend self-service functionality of the Digital Data Warehouse and analytical tools.
- Experience with SQL for querying and reporting against large scale data sets
- Ability to turn data into information and insights.
- Hands on Tableau Dashboard development Experience
- Hands on experience with Alteryx tool
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder communications.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and provide support to multiple business partners.
SQL, Tableau ,Excel, ALteryx, Python, R, teamwork in JIRA, Confluence and MS Office
Desired Experience / Qualifications:
- Experience working with business partners to identify goals and KPIs.
- Experience with Databricks, Snowflake, Redshift, Hive, Spark, Python and other tools which allow analysis and enable queries on large datasets in Hadoop and AWS
- Experience with agile project management software such as JIRA
- Experience in digital analytics supporting large healthcare, e-commerce or financial services web sites
- Experience with standard clickstream analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Omniture, Google Analytics
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare products, benefits, claims, or related experience is a plus
Education and Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Analytics or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of data analytics / business analytics experience strongly preferred
Job ID: JOB-218656
Publish Date: 06 Feb 2023