Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Houston, TX
Contract- 6 months
Pay: 75 an hr on W2
Reference Job Order #: 231028
- Prepare data for ingestion to data warehouse through supporting data management, data mapping, and data modeling activities.
- Provide oversight and help troubleshoot data quality and integrity
- Work with senior management, technical and client teams in order to determine data requirements, business data implementation approaches, best practices for advanced data manipulation, storage and analysis strategies
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
- Modify existing databases and database management systems and/or direct programmers and analysts to make changes
- Test programs or databases, correct errors and make necessary modifications
- (5+ years’ experience)
- Knowledge of Data Modeling Patterns and Designs Knowledge of Azure Data Lake and Azure SQL storage platforms
- Knowledge of older storage platforms (MS SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata, ERP/SAP, etc.)
- Understanding of older integration is beneficial (MS SQL Server, MS SSIS, IBM DataStage, etc.)
- Awareness of Integration tools within Azure (Azure Data Factory (ADF), Azure Data Brick, Python, Spark SQL) Awareness of Azure Synapse
- Experience with database technologies
- Knowledge of the ETL process Knowledge of at least one scripting language Strong written and oral communication skills Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge in data patterns (DIAL, OSDU, Microsoft Energy Design Patterns, etc.).
- Ability to analyze various data sets, clarify data relationships, troubleshoot data issues and work with data architects/engineers to fix problems.
- Ability to communicate with both business SMEs and development team members
- Ability to develop, navigate, and comprehend mapping documents.
- Experience with Azure DevOps (ADO) tool for work management.
- Practitioner of Agile/SAFe practices.
- Awareness of Data Modeling best practices (Star Schema, Time-Series, CI/CD, Cube). Summary: The main function of a Data Analyst is to coordinate changes to computer databases, test, and implement the database applying knowledge of database management systems.
- Demonstrated history of success
- Desire to be working with data and helping businesses make better data driven decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
Job ID: JOB-231028
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2023