Strategic Staffing Solutions
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Title: Data Analyst
Role Type: W2
Location: Charlotte, NC/ Des Moines, IA/ Sioux Falls/ Fort Mill, SC (HYBRID)
Duration: 12 months
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Maricela Collins at: firstname.lastname@example.org Reference JO# 209635.
Supporting remediation projects by building out pipeline reporting on the status of remediation projects. Will be partnering with LBEC to understand requirements and develop new reporting based on requirements. Responsible for testing requirements and conducting user demonstrations. Assisting with creation of new documentation. Sharing and presenting insights from reporting
- Perform default, loss, and prepayment forecasting on credit sensitive positions within the Analytics Portfolio.
- Participate in company stress testing and capital planning efforts surrounding the securities portfolio and Treasury mortgage portfolio.
- Advise line of business, companywide functions, and more experienced leadership on business strategies based on research of performance metrics, trends in population distributions, predictive scenario modeling, and other complex data to maximize profits and asset growth and minimize operating losses within risk and other operating standards.
- Interpret and translate regulatory defined stress test scenarios into model parameters, evaluate results of stress test results, and interpretation of model output.
- Provide leadership in the identification and development of new research concepts and designs. Ensure adherence to compliance and legal regulations and policies on all projects managed. Provide updates on project logs, monthly budget forecasts, monthly newsletters, and operations reviews.
- Assist managers and leaders in building quarterly and annual plans and forecast future market research needs for business partners supported.
- Mentor or manage more less experienced staff, interns, and external contractors.
- Lead projects, teams, or serve as a peer mentor.
- 5+ years of Analytics experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Must have advanced skill set in SQL, SAS, and Tableau
- Excel intermediate Pivot Tables & VLOOKUP
- Manual Testing
- QC experience
- Banking/ finance experience is preferred
- Open to experience from large corporate entities/ regulated industries
- Experience with building reporting and dashboards for senior leaders
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209635
Publish Date: 28 Nov 2022