Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Title: Data Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI
Duration: 15+ Months
Role Type: W2 contract engagement
Work closely with customers, vendors, business analysts and application development project teams to resolve information flow and content issues. Ensures data integrity and compliance by performing data cleansing and data validations. Provides data that is congruent, synchronized, and reliable and information that is readily accessible by the user. Performs root-cause analysis and recommend or execute corrective action when data related system problems occur. Analyzes and develops complex logical database designs, logical data models and relational data definitions in support of Pharmacy information systems requirements. Understands methodologies and technologies depicting the flow of data within and between technology systems and Pharmacy operations. Identifies and resolves information flow, content issues and the transformation of business requirements into logical data models. Identifies opportunities to reduce data redundancy, trends in data uses and single sources of data.
Top 3 Skills:
- Strong knowledge and use of analytic software (Excel, SAS or SQL).
- Keen attention to detail, meticulous.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in implementing solutions and processes for master data and hierarchy synchronizations.
- Understanding of databases and services including the ability to programmatically interact with data formats.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Creative and innovative thinker.
- Understand and apply statistical inference.
- Tolerance for ambiguity.
- Bachelors degree related field preferred.
- 6 years of IT experience with at least 4 years in quality assurance and/or data management required.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-181774
Publish Date: 21 Sep 2021