Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI!
Top 3 Skills:
- Minimum 6 years experience in Advanced Data Analytics.
- Proficient in advanced functions in SQL.
- Expertise in data warehousing and data mining concepts including but not limited to ETL, DataMart design, fact tables, dimension tables, data views within data marts/data warehouses, data models such as star schemas and snowflake schemas.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark and scripting languages: Python or Scala
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft tools and software (i.e., Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to recognize data patterns, quantify potential issues and identify solutions. Ability to standardize, harmonize, clean, prepare and use data for developing datasets, reporting and analysis.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes and data to identify opportunities for improvement and answer questions.
- Healthcare Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Mathematics, Healthcare Information Technology or similar degree required. Masters Degree preferred.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-172165
Publish Date: 10 Jun 2021