Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Charlotte, NC!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available! The details are below.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 19+ Months
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 204750 or Click the Apply Button.
- Lead cross functional teams to strategize, plan, and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Drive accountability for assigned initiatives, limit risk exposure, and create efficiencies as appropriate.
- Review strategic approaches and effectiveness of support function and business performance.
- Perform assessments through fact finding and data requiring creative approaches to solving complex issues, and develop appropriate solutions or recommendations.
- Make decisions in highly complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of business group’s functional area or products, facilitate decision making and issue resolution, and support implementation of developed solutions and plans.
- Collaborate and consult with members of the Business Execution team and team leaders to drive strategic initiatives.
- Influence, guide and lead less experienced Strategy and Execution staff within the group.
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, or education.
Commercial Banking: Data Strategy &Enablement (Charlotte, NC) The Business Execution role collaborates with Commercial Bank business groups and Technology partners to help ensure reference data business needs are being met. Identify opportunities for future data sets by conducting root cause analysis and partnering with business product owners and industry standards. Collaborate and consult with leaders from both line of business groups and technology, summarizing key issues for them.
Tools we will use in this role and percent of time:
- RDMA Reference Data Management Accelerator from Informatica is the tool we will be working on
- Excel for data analytics (65% of time)
- Jira Service Desk (20% of time)
- SQL for DB storage (10% of time)
- Kafka as a delivery mechanism (5% of time)
- Must Reference Data Experience
- Very strong Excel Skills (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, Index & Match) Will be asked to demo in interview
- Detail Oriented
- Quick Learner
- Positive Attitude
- Charlotte Based Preferred
- Mastering or Golden Copy Data Experience
- Uploading and Validating Data Sets
- Moderate SQL Skills
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-204750
Publish Date: 04 Aug 2022