Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Data Analyst for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 9 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Act as a data domain expert for the Agile Scrum Team and the stakeholders
- Conduct data analysis and data profiling using tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, Toad, SuperSet, etc.
- Ability to look into code (Python, SQL, SAS) to help decode or research data issues;
- Collect business requirements to translate them into data solutions
- Utilize agile tools and resources to manage and track work via Jira.
- Collaborate with business and technical subject matter experts to understand needs, support design, test and deploy capabilities.
- Engage other business areas as needed to execute on end to end business requirements
- Creates User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, ensuring stories clearly communicate customer/Stakeholder needs to the development team; work with team to clarify stories as necessary
- Demonstrated 5-7 years of hands-on experience with healthcare data (particularly using Pharmacy data: Claim, Membership, Client Structure, Benefits, and Authorization) in a role requiring data mining, analysis, data processing software/languages
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Self-initiated learner who works well in demanding situations with a demonstrated ability to successfully multi-task
- Experience applying a consultative and collaborative approach. Work experience & expertise with team input to influence business priorities and business actions for maximum strategic benefit
- Team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Preferably focused in experience with CCW or data warehousing
- Previous work experience in data analysis tools such as SQL, SAS, Python, Toad, SuperSet, etc.
- Experience on Cloud Technologies and Tools as a hands on business user of data will be a big plus.
- Ability to read Developers Code if required to understand the end points of how data solution is built to solve a business use case will be important for this role.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209505
Publish Date: 21 Nov 2022