Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Cybersecurity professional for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY.
Job Title: Cybersecurity professional
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 11 months
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Suganya, Sourcer at email@example.com
Duties: Looking for a Cybersecurity professional to perform Application and infrastructure security assessments to support confidentiality, integrity, and availability. The individual will also be responsible for assisting IT & business partners to resolve security issues identified through our security evaluation questionnaire & secure scanning reports. This is an exciting time to join the security team as we work to continuously develop our program to meet the needs of an Agile IT workforce and further build client’s security posture and improve customer experience. This position requires strong technical skills; the ability to work well in a team; and the ability to multitask and work on assignments independently. Key contributor in the Merger and Acquisitions security space (Integration)
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Responsible for recommending and implementing use of new tools, technologies, and methodologies to enable automated Application security testing in the development process.
- Partners with the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities that are aligned with Security Architecture, business, technology and threat drivers.
- Performs risks assessments of existing or new services and technologies, identifies design gaps, risks, and recommends security enhancements.
- Communicates risk assessment findings to information security customers or business partners
- Serves as an information security expert and trusted advisor to partners in IT and the business to enable them to make informed risk management decisions.
- Identifies opportunities to improve risk posture, developing solutions for remediating or mitigating risks and assessing residual risk.
- Maintains strong working relationships with individuals and groups involved in managing information risks across the organization.
- Stays up-to-date on current and emerging security threats and designs security architectures to mitigate them.
Strong Communication skills, ability to speak to and document risks and possible solutions, and clearly articulate these to the business in laymen’s terms if necessary. Ability to speak to security in groups meetings as needed
5-10 of experience with information security management frameworks (e.g., IS027000, COBIT, NIST 800, etc.) & some regulatory compliance background a plus
Working knowledge or understanding of following technologies/protocols/methodologies:
- Physical and Virtual Infrastructure
- Network Security
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure, Google, Private)
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Integration patterns, asynchronous and synchronous processes, long running tasks and orchestration.
- Static & Dynamic Code Scans
- OpenStack, ACI, Open Shift, Docker
- Software Defined Network
BS or MA in Business, Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field or equivalent work experience with certifications outlined below
Six or more years of relevant work experience
Certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Cloud Information Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), and/or Certified Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Security+, Network+, etc.
Job ID: JOB-217564
Publish Date: 25 Jan 2023