Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer /Analyst for a contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Detroit, MI.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position.
Role Title: Cybersecurity Engineer /Analyst
Location: Detroit, MI (Some On-Site as Needed)
Role Type: Direct Hire
Leads implementation of cybersecurity solutions for industrial control systems (ICS) and operational technologies (OT). Supports sustainment work to meet cybersecurity compliance requirements. Stay current on industry trends while having diversified knowledge of OT cybersecurity compliance best practices. Works in a team on special projects to implement mitigate security risks for internal cybersecurity processes and procedures. Responsible for communicating on ICS/OT security standards.
- Provides guidance on cybersecurity mitigations and maintains solutions to compliance-related problems
- Leads key cybersecurity projects that require collaboration with different work groups and implements solutions within the security infrastructure that will yield optimal results
- Executes plans and procedures to ensure cybersecurity compliance for operational technologies
- Support in-depth security architecture and maintains a strong understanding of networks to ensure adequate defense in depth design
- Stay current on industry trends and security requirements in the gas pipeline industry
- Provide advanced support to an incident management team, bringing skills to respond to security events in line with incident response playbooks for operational technology
- Actively seeks continuous improvement opportunities and participates in improvement initiatives of internal cybersecurity processes, procedures, and standards
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology discipline
- 4 years of Information Technology related experience
- Experience in Cybersecurity Operations
- Experience in Industrial Control Systems and/or Operational Technology.
- Experience understanding and translating security frameworks and audit findings
- Passes initial Department of Transportation (DOT) drug screens and random drug testing
- Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills; communicates clearly, with credibility and confidence
- Promotes an atmosphere that supports the open exchange of new ideas
- Deals effectively with resistance and takes positive steps to avoid the recurrence of errors through constructive critique
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively while building strong relationships at all levels within the organization
- Possesses well-developed organizational and planning skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to identify key issues from a broad range of alternatives and recommend optimal solutions
- Completes Federal Energy Regulatory Commission gas training as required
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities.
The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order # 230128.
Job ID: JOB-230128
Publish Date: 01 Aug 2023