Strategic Staffing Solutions
Strategic Staffing Solutions is searching for a Cybersecurity Analyst! We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company, and YOU could be their next hire!
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Job Title: Cybersecurity Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC (Hybrid)
Duration: 12 +-month Contract
ONLY W2 CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROJECT
How to Apply: Send resume in MS word format to, Trenton Henderson at: thenderson@StrategicStaff.com com and Reference JO# 204561.
- Develop interpretations of new CIP Standards using a variety of inputs such as regulatory guidance and industry benchmarking to produce unambiguous descriptions of compliance obligations for internal stakeholders to use as guidance for implementations
- Develop modifications to the NERC CIP cybersecurity policy that are triggered by: new and/or changing NERC Standards, newly published guidance from the regulators, and by internal requests for improvements
- Perform Evidence Reviews
- Support implementations of technologies to augment the companies NERC CIP Compliance Program to drive efficiency and sustainability in the pursuit of both compliance and operational goals
- Perform training, change management, and communication support for CIP implementations and ongoing compliance activities
- Demonstrates working knowledge of IT and Cybersecurity policy, standards, processes, controls, and functional areas
- Competent in the use of IT and Cybersecurity tools, procedures, and research capabilities
- Perform or assist in security reviews and identify security gaps in security architecture resulting in recommendations for inclusion in risk mitigation strategy.
- Collaborate with Cybersecurity leadership and architects to make sure security technologies, processes, and people align with the company’s strategic plan and budget.
- Basic knowledge of IT and Cybersecurity policy, standards, processes, resources and controls.
- Able to apply process and controls knowledge to meet compliance requirements.
- Provides input on process improvements to IT compliance program
- Provide input to the Risk Management Framework process activities and related documentation (e.g. system life-cycle support plans, concept of operations, operational procedures, and maintenance training materials).
- Expert knowledge of Cybersecurity frameworks such as NIST
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years utility, cybersecurity, audit, compliance, regulatory
- Experience in security operations center, firewall, network, military information security and/or system administration
- NERC CIP, Cybersecurity
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you are eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-204561
Publish Date: 25 Jul 2022