Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a CyberArk Engineer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Contract length: 6 months with possibility of extension/conversion
- As an Information Protection Consultant Advisor, you will be primarily responsible for the day to day maintenance of the application and infrastructure supporting our current PAM solution.
- You will collaborate with teams across the globe to resolve issues and drive projects.
- Provide technical guidance to staff on the team and in other areas.
- You will proactively manage continuous process improvement based on EviCore customer feedback, and process standards.
- Provide operation and maintenance of existing PAM solutions For EviCore Colleagues
- Ensure stable and secure environments.
- Work well with others in a team environment, providing input and feedback in a helpful manner.
- Providing leadership and security design guidance during meetings with EviCore
- Identify critical security issues and provide recommendations of risk-reduction solutions.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and ability to support and troubleshoot end-user issues.
- Strong understanding of Privileged Access Management and infrastructure designs.
- Strong CyberArk experience required.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/Unix and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Some knowledge of database technologies Oracle, PL/SQL, SQL.
- Some knowledge in scripting and coding technologies (PowerShell, REST, Python)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and leadership skills, and the ability to work effectively with clients and IT management and staff.
- Ability to participate in customer and partner facing meetings and projects, including those that involve technical topics or technical service delivery.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to creatively challenge current methods and procedures.
- Industry recognized certifications such as CyberArk, CISM, CISA, and CISSP are a plus.
- Education: College Diploma or proficiency in Job experience
- Experience with:
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Project Management
- Handling and running outage calls
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
Set the bar high for what a company should do
Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
Life & Disability Insurance Plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Job ID: JOB-202428
Publish Date: 24 May 2022