Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Cyber Security Engineer
Location(s): 100% REMOTE
Role Type: W2 ONLY
Contract Length: 12 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provides counsel and advice to top management on significant Information Protection matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Viewed as an expert in a specific aspect of information security.
- Undertakes complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous information security issues.
- Provides architectural oversight and direction for enterprise-wide security technology.
- Ensures high-level integration of application development with information security policies and strategies.
- Stays up to date on the direction of emerging industry standards.
- Identifies, evaluates, conducts, schedules, and leads technical analyses functions to ensure all applicable IS security requirements are met.
- Provides technical analysis of requirements necessary for the protection of all information processed, stored, or transmitted by systems.
- Coordinates with users to determine requirements.
- Conducts security reviews of external service providers and outsourcing vendors and systems reviews to ensure appropriate security implementation.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Recognized internally as the go-to person for the most complex Information Protection assignments.
- Must have in-depth, hands-on working knowledge of Tanium and its many modules.
- Experience with scripting and coding is highly desired.
- Solid background in security, with experience with a wide range of security controls to include AV/anti-malware, whole disk encryption, firewalls, Windows, Linux, & Mac.
- College preferred… however, experience and understanding of security engineering is the most important criteria for this position.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-207239
Publish Date: 19 Sep 2022