Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Customer Service Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Charlotte, NC
Pay Rate: $33.50/ hr
- Participate in moderately complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the customer support functional area.
- Review basic or tactical routine technical issues or challenges that require research and evaluation, applications or services, product conversions, and new product development.
- Present recommendations for resolving moderate to complex situations and exercising independent judgment while developing understanding of internal and external customer needs.
- Provide information to customer service colleagues, relationship managers, internal partners and stakeholders, and customers to resolve customer issues.
- Serve as the first point of customer contact in providing support for routine technical questions and issues.
- 30 days of onsite training – 5 days on/ 5 days remote after training is complete
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience.
- Series 7 required MUST BE ACTIVE (or within 2-year window so it may be re-activated quickly)
- Brokerage operations experience
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft Products Experience
- Strong Verbal/ written communication skills
- M-F 7am – 6pm
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-216674
Publish Date: 17 Jan 2023