Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Job Title: Customer Service Specialist
Location: Chandler, AZ
Role Type: W2 Only
Contract Length: 6 Months w/ Possible Extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Rene May, Sourcing Specialist, at RMay@strategicstaff.com and reference job #212221.
- Participate in moderately complex support services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement within the customer support functional area.
- Review basic or tactical routine technical issues or challenges that require research and evaluation, applications or services, product conversions, and new product development.
- Present recommendations for resolving moderate to complex situations and exercise independent judgment while developing understanding of internal and external customer needs.
- Provide information to customer service colleagues, relationship managers, internal partners and stakeholders, and customers to resolve customer issues.
- Serve as the first point of customer contact in providing support for routine technical questions and issues.
- Series 7 required MUST BE ACTIVE (or within 2-year window so it may be re-activated quickly).
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Brokerage operations experience
- Customer service experience
- Microsoft Products
- Strong Verbal/Written communication
S3 supports and adheres to customer COVID-19 vaccination policies, which may include the disclosure of vaccination status.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-212221
Publish Date: 03 Jan 2023