Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Contract: 3 Months
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
- Support customers with inquiries on financial products and services.
- Identify ways to improve customer experience within established procedures.
- Perform routine customer support tasks by responding to and resolving customer inquiries and complaints. Receive direction from customer service supervisor.
- Escalate questions and issues to more experienced representatives.
- Interact with immediate customer service team as well as internal and external customers on incoming questions and concerns.
- 6+ months of Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-215847
Publish Date: 24 Jan 2023