Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Customer Service Associate for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
- Provide support to internal and external customers in account management, operations, documentation, and technical support
- Review basic or tactical customer issues regarding products and services, billing, account questions, or account transactions with narrower impact
- Receive direction from managers and exercise judgment within defined parameters while developing understanding of the related policies, procedures, or compliance requirements
- Act as a primary support person for the customer and internal partners supporting customer services
- Provide information to managers as well as internal and external customers to resolve customer issues
- 6+ months of Customer Service, Financial Services or Contact Center experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, and/or education
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nisa Peake, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-206911
Publish Date: 09 Sep 2022