Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Credit Risk Specialist for a contract opening with one of our largest clients!
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
Job Title: Credit Risk Specialist
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Wilmington, DE
- Participate in less complex initiatives and identify opportunities for risk mitigation strategies within Credit Risk.
- Lead, develop, and implement strategic initiatives and processes to drive the company credit culture, appetite, and business performance.
- Review and analyze reports to assess and predict risk and monitor performance that require research, evaluation, and selection of alternatives, and exercise independent judgment to guide medium risk deliverables.
- Receive direction from leaders.
- Exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
- 2+ years of Credit Risk experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education. Merchant Services Experience
- Fraud Risk Experience
- Fraud Investigations Experience
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Nick Gleason, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com .
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-217706
Publish Date: 27 Jan 2023