Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for a Copywriter for a REMOTE contract opening with one of our largest clients located in Richmond, VA/REMOTE.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO visa sponsorship or C2C eligibility for this position. The details are below.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Corey Rennie, Sourcing Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract length: 6 months with potential for extension.
Locations: 100% Remote No time zone restrictions
- Looking for a talented and conceptual copywriter to support business-moving, award-winning creative.
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about all things writing digital and print, short and long-form, and loves crafting engaging, people-focused, and intuitive campaigns mixed with creative cleverness.
- We are looking for someone who cares about the customer experience and will constantly strive to improve it.
- Experience writing in the tech space is a plus.
- You will help shape the overall customer experience and be part of a creative team that works hard on various digital & traditional based projects.
- You’ll be involved with everything from banners and product collateral to campaign experiences and video. You’ll collaborate with talented people across channels, strategy, and product working closely with business partners to build and refine ideas.
- You’ll also have an opportunity to learn from some of the best Art Directors, Copywriters, and Creative Directors we have to offer.
- We’re looking for the right mix of customer obsession, technical skill, high standards, and problem-solving to take on challenges and solve them with a collaborative and energetic team.
What youll bring to the role:
- A problem solverconceptual thinking and strategic problem solving are key.
- Think visually about how the copy comes to life.
- A team player who readily collaborates with all types of people.
- Equally comfortable writing a clever headline as you are writing longer copy.
- A clear understanding of tone and the ability to adapt your writing style based on the message and your intended audience.
- Understand the importance of creative strategy, use it to create powerful work, and can clearly present it to others for buy-in.
- Positive outlook and attitude.
- Deliver quality work, on time, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity HTML, CSS, UI design, responsive/adaptive design principles are a plus. You don’t have to do it, just understand how you can use those tools to your advantage.
- At least 4 years of work experience in communications or creative writing.
- 3 years of agency or in-house creative experience.
- 1 year of Financial industry experience or highly regulated industry.
- 1 year of Tech industry experience.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-189908
Publish Date: 13 Jan 2022