Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Changing lives, one position at a time
Title: Contract Analyst III
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: 6 months
- Leads contract negotiation and/or manages supplier relationships of high risk and/or complexity with significant impact to the business strategy.
- Controls all aspects of negotiation and sets negotiation strategy.
- Establishes and maintains a good rapport with executive management, vendors, and third party lessors/manufacturers to optimize negotiation, savings and service improvements and problem resolution.
- Customizes legal contract language to proactively anticipate technology, market and business issues.
- Drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions and Customer Bill or Rights overview of terms and conditions.
- Supports acquisitions including negotiation reassignment on high risk contracts, due diligence participation, review of closing agreements.
- Partners with business units to issue and evaluate RFPs and to ensure successful implementation of enterprise agreements and acts as focal point for coordinating sourcing efforts across business entities.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years of experience in the following: drafting, negotiating, and analyzing contracts
- General supplier contracting experience, including master agreements, statements of work, amendments.
- Areas of expertise include Corporate Properties, Risk, Legal, Marketing, and Finance.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Matt Williams at: firstname.lastname@example.org and Reference Job Order #: 172134 or Click the Apply Button.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
As an S3 employee, youre eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-172134
Publish Date: 10 Jun 2021