Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Contract Support Analyst (205784)
Location: Tampa, FL (ON-SITE 5 days a week)
Duration: 7 Months
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
To Apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Paola Martinez at: Pmartinez@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:205784 or Click the Apply Button.
Job Description / Duties: The primary responsibility is to receive, track, and maintain distribution line contractor invoice workflow from receipt of invoice, through supervisor approval and payment, to filing.
- Manages the contractor invoice payment processes.
- Prepares and provides monthly contractor-related accruals consistent with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Generates purchase requisitions.
- Maintains proper contractor-related documentation, such as spreadsheets of incoming work, invoices, incomplete contractor work, monthly spend.
- Maintains contractor relationships, responding to questions, address needs/issues, source for cost information, serving as liaison to TEC staff.
- Completes work management system related tasks associated with Property Damage Requests, closing requirements, and corrections. Reviews, analyzes, and distributes financial information as needed to supervisors, managers, Project Management, and others.
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 4 years of related financial experience
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities (KSAs)
- Analytical, written, and oral communication skills and experience with Excel required. Must have a conceptual understanding of cost control.
Preferred Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred and acceptable in lieu of the required experience defined below. Associate’s Degree may be considered in lieu of up to three years of the required experience.
- Some related financial experience in a utility environment is preferred
- Experience with SAP and WorkPro preferred.
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions Company. Over 30 years’ experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full-service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Job ID: JOB-205784
Publish Date: 19 Aug 2022