Strategic Staffing Solutions
Title: Contract Advisor Mid-Level
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: Contract (18 Months)
Targeted Start Date: 03/29/2022
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 ONLY, NO C2C eligibility for this position.
Job Description / Duties:
- Performs end to end contract lifecycle management.
- Applies developing knowledge to understand and interpret business requirements.
- Under direct supervision, conducts analysis of cost/price evaluations on routine to moderately complex contract actions and executes the most appropriate cost/price models.
- Assists in assessments of cost elements that provide fair and reasonable cost recommendations in support of contract negotiations.
- Under direct supervision, applies developing knowledge to conduct routine to moderately complex quantitative and qualitative analyses of supplier financials, and business information that inform and improve the soundness of negotiated agreements (contract specifications, terms and conditions, pricing structure, exit strategies, etc.) and mitigate risks for USAA.
- Performs routine ad-hoc analysis and research in support of potential third-party relationships.
- Assists in preparing content for executive level presentations.
- Manages limited functional projects and/or participates as a project resource on larger departmental or enterprise initiatives.
- Identifies opportunities and facilitates moderate improvements to processes and systems.
- 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum years of experience required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- 2 or more years of experience working in a financial analysis role or contracting related role.
- Enables end to end sourcing and contracting functions through the identification and assessment of risk in the supply chain, e.g., negotiation, financial viability of suppliers, cost/price analysis of contracts, market risks, industry risks, etc.
- Performs cross-functional analysis and research related to sourcing, supplier competition, risk mitigation and due diligence on initiatives across a broad range of topical areas.
- Provides analytics to assigned clients and cross-functional teams for contract and/or third-party actions.
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is an international, woman-owned, over $300 million IT and business services corporation based in Detroit. S3 provides staff augmentation, direct hire recruiting, workforce programs, and outsourced solutions with global industry expertise in energy/utility, healthcare services, insurance, communications, and financial services. It has over 3,600 direct consultants in 49 out of 50 states in the U.S. and 15 countries including Europe and the Americas.
- With a composite average annual growth rate of 19%, S3 is fiscally sound and debt free.
- S3 has had $3.3 Billion in sales since its inception with $1.2 billion of those sales occurring in the last 5 years.
- S3 is ranked as the sixth largest diversity staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) and 16th among the largest IT staffing firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Report.
- It is the only company that is a certified Charter Partner to SIA.
- With 59% of its 3,600 team members claiming veteran, military spouse, or military dependent status, S3 has been designated as a Military Friendly and Military Spouse Friendly employer since 2014.
- S3 is a certified women-owned business enterprise (WBE) and an active member of WBENC.
- S3 is ranked among the top 25 woman-owned businesses in the nation by Women’s Enterprise USA Magazine.
- S3 has given more than $2 million through sponsorships and donations every year since 2011.
Strategic Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: JOB-195988
Publish Date: 02 Mar 2022