Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for an Web Content Specialist for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Candidates should be willing to work on our W2 ONLY. No C2C
Job Title: Content Specialist- Digital Messaging!!
Location(s): Richmond, VA
Role Type: W2 ONLY, NO C2C
Contract Length: 24 months
Hours: Monday – Friday
Our client is seeking a motivated Messaging Execution Specialist who will partner with internal customers across the enterprise to develop, build, test, and release in-bound digital customer messages. This is a production-heavy position where meeting deadlines and providing high-quality, error-free work are equally important.
To succeed in this role, the right candidate must be able to provide exceptional customer service, juggle multiple in-progress projects, have a high level of attention to detail, and be adaptable. In addition, a candidate should possess basic technical skills required to understand and use API tools, create test accounts, and build, test, and troubleshoot messaging in various environments.
- Partner with internal customers to develop and execute messaging based on their intent and objectives
- Work within an internal framework to build, test, and release digital messages to our web and mobile banking application
- Apply analytical thinking to create targeting that ensures messages are delivered to the intended audience
- Work within Insomnia to call GET and POST requests to test and troubleshoot messaging logic
- Work in Web browsers, Xcode, and Android Studio to test messages on various channels
- Communicate closely with various individuals and teams on the status of assigned projects
- Gather and analyze data from Tableau, Splunk, or other sources as requested
- 3+ years of digital messaging experience
- 1+ years experience using macOS
- Client relationship management – a focus on building relationships with customers and ensuring their needs are met
- A growth mindset – the ability to thrive on challenge and use failure as a catalyst for learning and development.
- Detail-oriented – a high level of focus to ensure successful completion of complex campaigns with multiple variables and stakeholders and finds what everyone else misses
- Ability to multi-task – prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Effective verbal and written communication – clear, concise communication with customers, team, and mid-level management both in person and virtually
- Resourceful – able to find an answer when one isn’t readily available.
- Content management system experience – navigating, entering text, uploading images, and selecting metadata tags
- Experience using Google Workspace products (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, etc.)
Job ID: JOB-231198
Publish Date: 14 Sep 2023