Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Title: Construction Supervisor
Location: Tampa, FL
Duration: 8-months Contract.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Engineering Technology, Building Construction, or related degree.
- Minimum of ten (15) years related work experience, or twelve (12) years of related experience in power plant operations or maintenance.
- A minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience.
- Experience in power plant operations or maintenance required.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of construction codes/standards and management techniques.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects, priorities and strategic initiatives.
- Demonstrated track record leading teams to achieve superior results.
- Proven leadership skills in setting strategic direction and developing plans that achieve desired business results.
- Strong interpersonal and performance management skills.
- Ability to facilitate and manage change within a large organization.
- Ability to plan and organize various projects to support Department goals.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, leadership qualities, and team building skills.
- Work experience with safety programs.
- Travel, including occasional air travel, required. Ability to obtain a passport.
- Responsible for the management, direction and coordination of construction for plant projects, maintenance and outages.
- Provide direction, supervision and coordination of assigned supervisors.
- Determine contract methodology and manage multiple construction contracts.
- Provide constructability input during the design phase.
- Determine TEC supervision and contractor field resource requirements.
- Review contractor craft manpower to ensure that proper and efficient manpower levels are obtained.
- Determine and address personnel developmental needs of direct reports.
- Assist the Construction Manager in developing and maintaining relationships with multiple contacts including: existing plant personnel and management; contractor personnel; construction companies and their senior management; and the local leadership of the union building trades.
- Coordinate storm preparedness and restoration for the project assignments.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in Word Format to Chris Aguilar at: Caguilar@strategicstaff.com and Reference Job Order #:230511 or Click the Apply Button.
Job ID: JOB-230511
Publish Date: 11 Aug 2023