Strategic Staffing Solutions
S3 is seeking a Computer Support Specialist for one of our longstanding clients and a manager we know well! This is a long-term contract assignment onsite in downtown St. Louis.
Job Title: Computer Support Specialist
Location: St. Louis, MO
Role Type: W2 Only, No C2C
Contract Length: Through July 2023 w/potential extension
How to Apply: Please send resume and contact information to Keena Leo, Sourcing Specialist, at KLeo@strategicstaff.com and reference job #209142.
- Maintains responsibility for all aspects of digital equipment, including implementation, configuration, coordination, control, maintenance, troubleshooting, testing.
- Performs hardware imaging, installations, upgrades, and may perform backups of software and hardware applications.
- Designs, writes, implements and performs backup and restore procedures, and monitors processes.
- Administers and maintains system stability.
- Troubleshoots hardware failures and identifies net problems when they relate to digital equipment.
- Performs hardware imaging.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Provides customer support and will collaborate to solve problems.
- Documents all pertinent problem-related information through to final resolution.
- Supports other teams by assuring hardware requests are fulfilled following company standards.
- Establishes stakeholders’ expectations and priorities.
- Provide excellent service to internal teams and coworkers; displays understanding of service level expectations.
- Researches new developments and trends in the computer industry to maintain professional expertise in order to assist in technology planning.
- Associates degree required, preferably in computer science or related field. Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems and initiatives leveraged by client.
- Working/hands-on knowledge of infrastructure, operating systems, telecommunications networks, and specialized systems administration.
- Working knowledge of the definition, design and implementation of network communications and solutions.
- Knowledge of current system administration tools and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-209142
Publish Date: 10 Nov 2022