Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS (S3) HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions is currently looking for Communications Coordinator for a contract opportunity with one of our largest clients!
Job Title: Communications Coordinator
Location(s): Richmond, VA *100% REMOTE*
Role Type: W2 ONLY/NO C2C or W2 AND C2C
Contract Length: 6 months with the potential for extension/conversion.
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Alexis Hoshor, Sourcing Specialist, at email@example.com
- Attend meetings and work with Marketing/Product strategists to understand objective of email intent.
- Manage backlog and prioritization of servicing email needs: new emails, copy changes, design changes, etc.
- Builds draft creative in self-servicing tool for email communications for circulation to reviewing teams.
- Work with Creative, Legal, and technical teams to manage workflow of servicing E-Mails to existing clients.
- Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of E-mail communications, and to meet well managed processes.
- Initiates recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
- Web and/or Direct Mail experience, and/or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts.
- Confident in leading marketing projects for multiple clients, ideally Direct Mail solicitations for the financial industry or ad agency with multiple client/industry focuses.
- Proven ability to quickly ramp up on expectations of client. Actively researches, learns and incorporates new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-203833
Publish Date: 06 Jul 2022