Strategic Staffing Solutions
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Cloud Native Developer for a contract opening with one of our largest clients.
This is a Contract Opportunity with our company that MUST be worked on a W2 Only. No C2C eligibility for this position. Visa Sponsorship is Available ! The details are below.
Locations: Charlotte, NC (On-Site or Fully Remote-EST HOURS)
Duration: 12+ Months
Rate: $90 W2
To apply: Please email your resume in Word Format to Bob Cromer at: email@example.com and Reference Job Order #: 221378 or Click the Apply Button.
Cloud Native Developer
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, GCP or other cloud platforms, Agile (Scrum and Kanban), Git, and cloud-native languages (Python, node, etc.)
- Experience with Java, especially the Java Spring Boot library
- Experience with Python or Node JS
- Experience with Terraform or familiarity with Infrastructure as Code scripting languages and processes.
- Experience with CI/CD technology and processes (Concourse experience a plus)
- Experience with serverless and/or container-less public cloud infrastructure for single-page web apps (Angular 12+).
- Experience with event driven architecture leveraging Kafka
- Full stack development experience with exposure to cloud native APIs
- Extreme competency in Java, Spring Boot, Oracle, & SQL Server
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
- Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
- Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Familiarity with Bitbucket and Jira
- Exposure to code scanning tools such as SonarQube and CheckMarx
Are you a talented cloud native Developer who wants to work in a rapidly transforming IT organization in one of the country’s largest companies? If so, The Company’s Digital Transformation organization is looking for creative and self-driven talent to join our agile culture. Qualified developers will have an opportunity to work on an array of challenging problems through micro service development having a direct impact on the day-to-day experiences of both our field workers, corporate personnel, and customers alike.
Workers at this level manage sprint backlog tasks in application areas of specialization, with minimal supervision. They are fully competent in java cloud native concepts and best practices. They identify problems, develop solutions, and take actions to resolve. Designs, develops, and deploys innovative and advanced cloud native applications in either AWS or Azure Public Cloud or in The Company’s Digital Transformation organization’s on-prem cloud infrastructure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Creates, maintains, and enhances cloud native microservices as part of a durable product team.
- Researches, evaluates, and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and usability.
- Designs new functionality based on product backlog priorities and coordinates development efforts in collaboration with durable product team and cross-functional organizations
- Maintains records to document system and programming development and revisions.
- Leverages CICD automation and best practices to deliver quality solutions to our end users
- Applies iterative development to continuously deliver value through frequent deployments
- Mentors other application developers in cloud native development.
- Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding, and cybersecurity standards.
- Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
- Provides support for legacy applications, up to and including 24/7-hour support
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline. In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
- Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer with an emphasis on java cloud native development.
The S3 Difference:
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
Job ID: JOB-221738
Publish Date: 17 Mar 2023