Strategic Staffing Solutions
12 Month Contract
The responsibilities include making recommendations, supports and may lead projects, and participates in and may lead the development and/or research of advanced technologies. analyzing Cloud technologies design and participates in future planning of infrastructure. Works independently with limited supervision and may provide technical guidance and assistance to less experienced Engineers
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience on Azure cloud administration and configuration – NSG, XR, RGs, security policies, ARM, Azure infrastructure services like compute, storage, APIs, etc.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience on migrating workload from on-prem to Azure cloud – lift & shift, modernization, etc.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience on enterprise operating systems like Windows Server 2016 and above, RedHat Linux 7.x and above, CentOS, Ubuntu
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience on virtualization (VMware) – design, configuration and deployment using the vSphere technologies – vCenter, vSAN, ESXi, vNet, etc.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience on enterprise data storage and data protection solutions like SAN, NAS, SDS, Veeam, Avamar
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience on application enabling technologies like DNS, DHCP, IPAM, BigIP/F5, HA, Load balancing, etc.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience on automating enterprise solutions using Ansible, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience on integrating the solutions above and have deployed them in production (size, scale, scope will help us understand the candidate’s experience)
- 3+ years of experience with implementing and managing hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) – Hyperflex or equivalent
Job ID: JOB-209883
Publish Date: 06 Dec 2022