Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Clinical Services Intake Analyst
Location: REMOTE in any of the following states: Oregon, Utah, Idaho, Washington
Duration: 6 Month CONTRACT with chance of extending to Full Time
- Clinical Intake Analyst I act as the initial point of receipt for all incoming work for the Clinical Service Operations teams (includes documents related to Utilization Management, Care Management, Disease Management and Appeals).
- Manages timeliness and organization of work received in multiple ways and locations, images work into the system and ensures HIPAA and privacy standards are met for all incoming documents.
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to triage the work and determine the nature of the inquiry and correct work assignment.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology. Familiarity with health care benefits, systems and documentation.
- High School Diploma or GED and general office experience plus 1 year of experience in Regence Customer Service or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and learn, retain, and interpret new or evolving information, and processes.
- Ability to evaluate clinical documents and forward to others for resolution.
- General computer knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet search).
- General organization, data entry and administrative skills.
- May be required to work overtime.
Job ID: JOB-217450
Publish Date: 24 Jan 2023