Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Clinical Intake & Correspondence Specialist
Location: REMOTE (Must be located in one of the following states: Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Utah)
Duration: 6 Months (Potential Temp to Hire Opportunity)
Pay: $ 25-30
- Receives, researches, and takes initial action related to documentation and requests from a variety of sources related to Utilization Management (UM) Care Management (CM), and Disease Management (DM) programs.
- Does not make clinical decisions, but partners with licensed health professionals on appropriate actions and responses.
- Responsible for both initial researches related to requests and preparing follow-up correspondence to members and/or providers once a determination is made.
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet search) and experience with health care systems and documentation (EMR, billing and claims).
- Strong organization, data entry, and administrative skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and coding (CPT, DX, HCPCs).
- Ability to investigate and research issues related to clinical programs and work with clinical staff to resolve.
- Ability to work independently, to prioritize work, meet deadlines and achieve operational standards.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to research complex inquiries and coordinate with appropriate staff to complete work.
- Strong business writing skills and ability to compose written responses to members or providers.
- Ability to mentor and support co-workers and provide training to new team members.
Job ID: JOB-221673
Publish Date: 17 Mar 2023