Strategic Staffing Solutions
Job Title: Clerical/Secretarial
Location(s): Irving, TX/Philadelphia, PA
Work Schedule: M-F / 40 hours
Duration: 2 Months
- Support operation of electronic or mechanical equipment to ensure timely completion of workload.
- Identify ways to improve individual work processes within established procedures.
- Perform routine operational tasks such as capturing, sorting, or distributing items or documents using machinery to meet requirements.
- Prepare and organize work for subsequent processing through machines.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs.
- Receive direction from leaders and exercise independent judgment while developing the knowledge to understand function, policies, procedures, and compliance requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and managers to resolve issues and achieve goals. Interact with internal customers.
- Receiving, logging, batching, scanning, preparing, and distributing incoming and/or outgoing mail
- Verifying or matching data on documents; performing simple data entry tasks.
- Performing routine math calculations.
- Capture and sort mail and documents using low and high-speed scanners and mail sorting equipment.
- Prepare and organize work for subsequent processing.
- Problem solves as a result of machine error messages or jams.
- Perform routine maintenance and simple repairs.
- Escalate equipment issues and work with equipment vendors to address mechanical or software issues or updates.
- 6+ months of clerical/secretarial experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Processing payments
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment and perform basic maintenance and repairs.
- Ability to work effectively under direct supervision and follow specific guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Meet established production and quality standards.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced structured environment.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed based on business needs.
- Schedule flexibility to work some bank holidays as needed based on business needs.
- Ability to lift 10+ pounds.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time while meeting performance standards.
Job ID: JOB-226067
Publish Date: 12 May 2023